Entering into a contract is a serious matter with many potential risks. Using the correct language in a contract is critical to minimize unexpected circumstances in the future. You should consult with an experienced contract lawyer before entering into any sort of contractual arrangement whether oral or written.
Negotiating, Reviewing, and Drafting Effective Contracts
Reviewing or drafting a contract with a full understanding of the possible consequences requires knowledge not only of the parties' goals but also of the applicable state and federal laws that may modify or supplement the terms of the contract. We have the experience to assist clients with the negotiation, review, and drafting of both simple and complex contracts including the following:
- Contracts for the purchase and sale of businesses
- Contracts for the purchase and sale of ownership interest in various entities
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Residential and Commercial Leases
- Secured and unsecured transactions including loan documents and financing agreements
- Commission Agreements
- Supply Agreements
- Franchise agreements
Our transactional attorney Kelly Love Manning will work with you to understand your goals and to minimize your risks.