Tennessee Family Law and Divorce Attorneys
Family law matters can be overwhelming and emotionally draining. Kizer & Black, Attorneys, PLLC, is committed to providing you with professional and effective representation during a stressful time in your life. We focus on your unique and individual needs as you struggle with important, life-changing decisions. We offer competent, cost-effective legal representation to clients seeking assistance in any area of family law, including divorce, legal separation, post-divorce matters, child custody, child support, adoption, paternity, orders of protection and juvenile court matters.
At Kizer & Black, Attorneys, PLLC, family law matters are handled by attorney. To discuss your family law case with attorney, contact Ashley E. Bentley at our office in Maryville to schedule a consultation.
Our East Tennessee law office offers comprehensive family law representation, including the following:
- Divorce (contested and uncontested)
- Legal Separation
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Paternity Issues (establishing paternity, fathers' rights, child support)
- Orders of Protection (domestic violence and restraining orders)
- Modification and Enforcement of Court Orders
- Juvenile Court Matters (dependency and neglect, unruly, delinquent)